This Sausage, Sweet Potato & Kale Bake makes the best egg-free breakfast, or a delicious dinner if you make it with chorizo! I highly recommend doubling this recipe and using 2 baking sheets – it’s the BEST to have on hand when things get crazy and the last thing you want to do is cook up a fresh meal!
Using only 4 ingredients, this Sausage, Sweet Potato & Kale Bake is incredibly easy to make! It’s become a quick favorite in my house, and I hope it is in yours as well!
Enjoy this recipe for my Sausage, Sweet Potato & Kale Bake!
Sausage, Sweet Potato & Kale Bake
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or ghee, melted
- 1 small sweet potato or yam, peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 bunch dinosaur kale, center stem removed and chopped
- 8 ounces bulk sausage (I used breakfast sausage from Whole Foods, but any kind works great!)
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degress. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and toss the sweet potato and kale with the avocado oil/ghee directly on the tray and spread into a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the sausage over the sweet potato kale and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and carefully remove the parchment paper from the pan. Use a spatula or spoon to spread the sausage/sweet potato/kale evenly on the tray again and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender and the sausage is cooked through. ENJOY!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!
Leave a Reply