As a food blogger, I’m at the grocery store prettyyy much daily, which is why I was extra STOKED when a brand new Whole Foods Market 365 opened near me last month! I’ve teamed up with Whole Foods 365 to share what makes their stores so awesome, and bring you easy + delicious recipes using 365 products, starting with this Roasted Veggie & Shrimp Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette!
First things first, Whole Foods Market 365 has a Taqueria…and they give you the option of having your burrito or tacos with Siete grain-free tortillas!
Can we just say…
Never in my life have I had the option of ordering my meal with a grain-free tortilla, so this made me incredibly happy! I often head to this Taqueria after training for an easy and healthy dinner!
When you first walk into Whole Foods 365 the first thing you’ll notice is how different this store looks compared to your regular Whole Foods. You can see the entire store from the front, which makes it easy to head straight for what you need. It’s super bright and colorful, and a really fun place to shop!
Whole Foods 365 also has so many different ways to save money, including signing up for their rewards program, digital punch cards which makes it easy to buy a certain amount of one product and you’ll get one free, without having to carry around an actual card, since it’s all online!
If that weren’t enough reason to visit a Whole Foods 365, you’ll also get in on different coupons and promotional offers that they have going on daily, such as receiving extra savings on products from the bulk bins, which is where I found the pine nuts for this recipe!
You’ve absolutely gotta sign up for their rewards as it’s where you’ll get the most savings!
Plus, when you sign up to be a rewards member, you can select the priorities that are the most important to you, and they’ll add them to your profile so that you can be notified for special savings on the products that fit your guidelines!
Some of my other favorite things about Whole Foods 365 is that the majority of the products cost less than at regular Whole Foods…and really, who doesn’t love saving money?!
Whole Foods Market 365 in Concord also partnered up with Urban Remedy, where I grab legit pre-made smoothies and fresh juices, along with Next Level Burger where I LOVE their dairy-free (made with coconut milk) shakes! All of the shakes are gluten-free, and so are their fries and tater tots! I can’t even tell you the last time that I had a shake, and I was able to enjoy a gluten-free and dairy-free cookies and cream shake from Next Level. SO GOOD, and yet another reason to check out this rad store!
As for this Roasted Veggie & Shrimp Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette that I created for you, I found every ingredient to make it at Whole Foods 365! All of the products sold there follow the same standards as regular Whole Foods, which I’m a HUGE fan of. The quality of the products is one of the main reasons that I shop at Whole Foods to begin with. There’s no need to go to multiple stores anymore just to find the best quality and price!
This Roasted Veggie & Shrimp Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette is SO EASY to whip up, as everything cooks on one baking sheet! Fewer dishes = major win!
Enjoy this recipe for my Roasted Veggie & Shrimp Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette!
Roasted Veggie & Shrimp Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
For The Salad:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or ghee, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed & cut in half
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash (I used Whole Foods 365 frozen)
- 1/2 bunch dino kale (also called lacinato), tough center removed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined (I used Whole Foods frozen shrimp)
- Sea salt & black pepper
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (found in the bulk section)
For The Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Toss the Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and butternut squash with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil/ghee directly on a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, or until the veggies just begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, toss the shrimp with the remaining olive oil and minced garlic and set aside. Whisk all of the ingredients for the lemon vinaigrette into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the kale to the baking sheet and toss to combine. Move the veggies to the sides of the pan and add the shrimp to the center, placing them in a single layer. Season everything with salt & pepper.
- Roast for another 6-8 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Toss the shrimp and roasted veggies with the lemon vinaigrette. Top with the sliced avocado and pine nuts and ENJOY!
Pin It For Later – Roasted Veggie & Shrimp Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette:
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Whole Foods Market 365. All opinions on Living Loving Paleo are always 100% my own and I only ever work with companies that I absolutely LOVE. My sponsors help to keep Living Loving Paleo up and running!
Leave a Reply