I hope everyone who’s signed up for my newsletter enjoyed the Blueberry Ice Cream recipe I sent out last week! If you aren’t signed up yet, you can easily do so by clicking here, or just by entering your email address on the top right of this page. My newsletter goes out weekly(ish), is totally free, and includes recipes and tips you’ll only ever see if you’re signed up!
The Prosciutto Wrapped Pesto Chicken I made the other day is soooo good, I knew I needed to make another recipe using it. This salad is perfect for summer, and makes you look totally fancy, even though it takes just minutes of prep time!
I love the peppery flavor of arugula with this pesto vinaigrette, but if you aren’t an arugula fan, feel free to use any type of greens that you like! As with all of my recipes, there are no rules, use what you have on hand, have fun, and nourish your body. Happy cooking!
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Salad With Pesto Vinaigrette
- 10 cups arugula (or any type of greens that you like)
- 1 nectarine, sliced thin
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2" pieces (or breasts)
- 1 8 ounce package of sliced prosciutto
- 2 1/2 cups packed basil leaves
- 3-4 cloves cloves
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take one piece of prosciutto and place a piece of the chicken on top. Wrap the prosciutto around the chicken. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Continue wrapping the remaining prosciutto and chicken, until gone.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- While the chicken is baking, let's make the quick pesto vinaigrette! Add all of the ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until well combined.
- Place the arugula in a large bowl, and toss with the dressing. Add the sliced nectarines and top with the prosciutto chicken - enjoy!