I made a double batch of this paleo peach cobbler recipe on the fly for two 4th of July barbecues last month, and it was such a HUGE hit! Both peach cobblers were completely demolished, so obviously that means I had to share this recipe with you! Summer peaches are my favorite, and this is an easy way to use them in a delicious dessert! This cobbler would also be amazing served with my Dairy-free French Vanilla Ice Cream (store bought works too)!
Do you follow me on Instagram yet? It’s by far my favorite social media platform, and they just introduced a brand new feature called Instagram Stories! Instagram Stories is basically videos or photos that are only available for 24 hours, which are strung together to create a gallery (or story). It’s a great way to get a behind the scenes look into my life, from what I eat during the day (most of which doesn’t make it onto my actual Instagram feed), how I make simple meals, my ninja warrior training, and having fun with my husband! I also reallyyyyy need to clean out my pantry, so I’ll also be sharing what items and brands I keep in my kitchen soon, as I clean it out!
Anyway, back to this recipe! I kept this paleo peach cobbler recipe super simple, and with as few ingredients as possible, because that’s the only way I do baking! I just know you’re gonna love it!
Enjoy this recipe for my paleo peach cobbler!
Paleo Peach Cobbler
For the Cobbler:
- 6 cups peaches, fresh or frozen, peeled and sliced (approximately 6-7 peaches)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- If you're using frozen peaches, be sure to defrost them first. If you're using fresh peaches, you'll simply need to blanch the peaches to peel them. To do this, bring a large pot of water to a boil, and have a bowl of ice water ready. Place the peaches into the boiling water for 30 seconds (don't wait for it to come to a boil again). Remove the peaches with a slotted spoon and place them in the ice water. Let them sit for a second, then use your hands to easily peel the skin from the peaches! Slice the peaches once the skin is removed.
- Place the sliced peaches and coconut sugar into a 9x9" baking dish. Stir well to combine. Bake the peach mixture for 15 minutes.
- To make the crust, simply place all of the crust ingredients into your food processor. Blend until a dough is formed, about 10 seconds.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven. Use your hands to scoop golf-ball sized dough and flatten until it's approximately 1/2" thick. Place the dough onto the peach mixture. Repeat this process until you've used all of the dough, and the peaches are mostly covered.
- Bake the cobbler uncovered for 35-40 minutes, or until the crust is browned and the edges of the cobbler are bubbling. Remove from the oven and enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!