As a kid I used to LOVE making blueberry pancakes for breakfast! The kind I made came straight from a box, and I’m pretty sure the blueberries weren’t even real blueberries. Yikes.
These Paleo Blueberry Pancakes that I created are my new absolute favorite, and even making them from scratch is SO easy! They’re so delicious and the perfect weekend breakfast!
You can sub out the blueberries for any fruit that you’d like – or even chocolate chips! Chocolate chips are always a good idea. 😉
Enjoy this recipe for my Paleo
Paleo Blueberry Pancakes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Coconut oil, ghee or grass-fed butter (for cooking the pancakes)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Melt the coconut oil/ghee/butter in a large pan over medium low heat (I used about 1 tablespoon per batch).
- Stir together all of the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl, using a fork. In a separate medium sized bowl, stir together the wet ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients and stir until well combined. Add the blueberries and stir gently to combine.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!
Leave a Reply