I’m gonna keep this post for my Lemon Blueberry Smash post super short & sweet, as my hubby and I are about to head out to San Francisco to enjoy this beautiful day!
Last year for my birthday I created a recipe for my Fresh Peach Margaritas, and with today being my 33rd birthday, I’m continuing the tradition and am bringing you this delicious, super refreshing, Lemon Blueberry Smash! While I don’t drink alcohol all that often, I do occasionally enjoy a cocktail made with real ingredients!
Silver tequila and vodka are the two types of alcohol that I stick to if I’m going to enjoy a cocktail, as I’ve found that they work the best for my body. It’s all about finding what works for you! You can read all about my thoughts on alcohol HERE.
This Lemon Blueberry Smash can be made into a cocktail, or a nonalcoholic treat, it’s totally up to you!
Enjoy this recipe for my Lemon Blueberry Smash!
Lemon Blueberry Smash
- 2 slices lemon
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 4 small mint leaves (or 2 large)
- 1 teaspoon - 1 tablespoon honey (depending on how much sweetness you want)
- 3 ounces lemon flavored sparking water (I used La Croix)
- 1.5 ounces vodka (or substitute an additional 1.5 ounces lemon flavored sparking water to make this nonalcoholic)
- Use a Muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon to mash the blueberries, mint and honey in a glass. Add the lemon slices and mash those as well. Pour in the sparkling water and vodka (if using) and stir well to combine. Add ice and ENJOY!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!