If you haven’t noticed yet, sheet pan meals are my new favorite! Not only are they incredibly easy to make, but you can also use any veggies that you have on hand! This makes for great leftovers as well, so I highly recommend making a double batch!
I often have richly scheduled days, and love being able to create super flavorful, simple meals with hardly any effort – and this Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is exactly that! It’s quickly become a favorite in my house, and have a feeling it’ll be the same for yours!
Looking for more sheet pan meals? Check out these exclusive recipes:
Enjoy this recipe for my Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner!
Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 1/2-2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2-3 breasts, or you can use thighs)
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 large handful green beans, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 bell peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- Place all of the marinade ingredients into a Ziploc bag, or ceramic/glass bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Place the chicken into your refrigerator to marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Place the vegetables onto a rimmed baking sheet and toss with 3-4 tablespoons of the marinade. Place the marinated chicken on top of the vegetables. Spoon the remaining marinade on top of the chicken.
- Roast the chicken and vegetables for 25-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are browned and the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!