It feels like I literally blinked and it’s suddenly February! You know what’s also wild…this Saturday marks exactly 6 years since my last surgery, and 4 years since I changed my diet! When I first changed my diet (and really my entire lifestyle) 4 years ago, I did so out of desperation because being so sick was completely exhausting, and I was DONE. I didn’t even realize at the time that it was the anniversary of my surgery! I’ll say that has everything to do with the foggy brain I had back then. 😉
I’ve got a really special post coming to the blog on Saturday, so stay tuned for that! Mike (my husband) and I are also creating another video all about mindset for you as well, and that’ll be up here on Monday! So many exciting things happening! Now, let’s get to this recipe!
Gravy is one of my favorite things ever – I could literally eat it with a spoon! I recently discovered, completely by accident, how to thicken gravy without using any starches – which results in a super healthy gravy that’s SO delicious! I also LOVE a good pork chops, and this Instant Pot Pork Chops & Gravy recipe turned out fall off the bone tender! Making this recipe in my Instant Pot not only made this recipe super simple, but also it takes hardly anytime at all!
Enjoy this recipe for my Instant Pot Pork Chops & Gravy!
Instant Pot Pork Chops & Gravy
- Instant Pot
- Select the 'sauté' mode on your Instant Pot and melt the ghee/butter inside the pot.
- Pat the pork chops dry with paper towel and sprinkle generously with salt & pepper
- Once the ghee/butter has melted, add the pork chops to the pot and brown, approximately 2-3 minutes per side. I did this in 2 batches, browning 2 pork chops at a time.
- Place the pork chops on a plate, and then add the onion to the pot, adding more ghee/butter if needed. Sauté the onion until browned, approximately 5 minutes. Scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the garlic to the pot and sauté just until fragrant, approximately 30 seconds. Add the pork chops back to the pot, then ½ cup of the broth and the cauliflower.
- Seal the lid and set on 'manual' mode for 15 minutes. Once the Instant Pot has finished cooking, manually release the pressure. Remove the pork chops, being careful to leave all of the veggies and broth in the pot, and set aside for a minute while you make the gravy. To make the gravy, simply use an immersion blender to blend the broth/vegetable mixture. Add more broth to thin, if needed. How much broth you need will depend on how much liquid your pork chops release as they cook.
- Pour the gravy on top of the pork chops and enjoy!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!