Ahhh cauliflower, my favorite ingredient! Cauliflower doesn’t taste like much of anything, so it’s easy to use it in your favorite dishes to make them healthier! I’ve used cauliflower to thicken gravy, make grain-free mac & cheese, and even an make a super yummy, dairy-free alfredo sauce! These recipes are all soooo delicious, that you’d never guess that they’re really made with a vegetable! Time to fool your kids!
This Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup tastes just like creamy potato soup – minus any potatoes or cream! It’s basically magic. 😉
You can make this Cauliflower Soup in no time at all using your Instant Pot (if using a slow cooker just cook it for 4-6 hours on low), blending it with an immersion blender. If you don’t have an immersion blender, you can (very carefully) pour the ingredients into your regular blender, blending on high until smooth. If using a regular blender, you’ll probably want to do this in 2 batches.
Enjoy this recipe for my Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup!
Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup
- Instant Pot
For the Soup:
- 2 tablespoons ghee or grass-fed butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk or heavy cream
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 large leeks, white and light green parts only, rinsed well and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Remaining Ingredients (all optional):
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- sour cream or use my Dairy-free Sour Cream recipe
- Place all of the soup ingredients into your Instant Pot . Seal the lid and select the 'manual' (high pressure) setting and press the '-' button until the screen says 10 minutes.
- Once the soup is finished, manually release the pressure. Blend the soup using an immersion blender.
- Season with salt & pepper, to taste. I used unsalted chicken broth so I ended up adding 2 extra teaspoons sea salt + ½ teaspoon black pepper. Top with the crumbled bacon, chives and sour cream (if using). ENJOY!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!
This is one of our family favorites! I’m making it for dinner tonight, and the kids yelled “YES!!!.” So easy, and so delicious!
Kristen Boehmer says
I’m so happy to hear that, Jen! Thank you for letting me know! 😊
Absolutely delicious and could not be easier! I added four stalks of organic celery for additional veggies and you could not taste the difference! Yummy!
Team KB says
Amazing addition! 🙂 So glad you loved it Tara!