This Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli comes together with hardly any effort, and is made with simple, real food ingredients. This recipe is sure to become a family favorite, just like it is in my house!
Chinese takeout brings me right back to my childhood, when we often went out as a family to the Chinese restaurant down the street from our house. Beef and broccoli was my favorite dish that I always ordered, every.single.time. After changing my diet, I was majorly missing my Chinese takeout days, so I decided to recreate many of my favorites at home for you to enjoy as well!
If you aren’t yet familiar with coconut aminos, it tastes nearly identical to soy sauce (a little less salty in my opinion, which I actually prefer), so it’s an amazing paleo-friendly replacement for the main ingredient in most Asian-inspired dishes! I set out to create this Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli to be just as easy as grabbing takeout, only sooo much healthier.
I love serving this Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli over white rice (I do GREAT with it) or cauliflower rice, or a mix of both! It’s also delicious topped with green onion and sesame seeds, and sometimes I’ll even drizzle it with a little toasted sesame seed oil. SO GOOD.
Don’t yet have an Instant Pot? No worries! I’ve got you covered with my stovetop version of Beef & Broccoli.
I hope you love this as much as Mike and I do!
Enjoy this recipe for my Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli!
Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli
- Instant Pot
For the Stir-Fry:
For The Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot starch mixed with 2 tablespoons water or beef broth, to create a slurry
- Cauliflower rice (I buy this pre-made from Whole Foods or Trader Joe's)
- Green onion
- Sesame seeds
- Turn your Instant Pot onto sauté mode and add the coconut/avocado oil to the pot. Once hot, add the meat and brown all sides, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Add in all of the sauce ingredients to the pot, seal the lid and set your Instant Pot to manual mode (high pressure) for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli separately, however you'd like. I did this in a covered pan on the stove, with a little water added.
- Once the Instant Pot has finished cooking, manually release the pressure and remove the lid.
- Turn your Instant onto sauté and once simmering, pour in the arrowroot slurry to the beef/sauce mixture, while stirring to prevent any clumps from forming.
- Once the sauce has thickened, add the broccoli and stir. Serve with cauliflower rice and top with green onion and sesame seeds. ENJOY!
PIN IT FOR LATER – Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli:
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!