Our ultimate gluten-free cookie taste test is here! We are testing 9 packaged gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. Find out our favorites!
If you’ve been following along with our taste tests since before we created our YouTube channel, then you’ll probably remember that we did a cookie taste test earlier this year. As it turns out, Mike and I realized that our original favorite gluten-free cookies had recently changed their ingredients, which resulted in a cookie that tastes stale.
I don’t know about you, but we’ve got no time for stale cookies over here! So with that, we went on a brand-new cookie adventure to share our favorites (and not-so-favorites) with you. As it turns out, we have a couple new brands that we absolutely LOVE!
Here are the gluten-free cookie brands that we put to the test:
- Good Girl Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lesser Evil Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies
- Trader Joes Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tate’s Bake Shop Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- WOW Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Partake Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soozy’s Grain-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Made Good Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy our gluten-free cookie taste test!