Margaritas are my JAM. Errrr, not all margaritas though. I’m a margarita snob and won’t go near those brightly colored pre-made mixes, but a delicious margarita made with simple ingredients and fresh lime juice? Gimme! This Fresh Mango Lime Margarita is not only crazy simple to make, but it’s SO refreshing!
While I don’t drink alcohol often, margaritas are definitely my go-to if I’m in the mood for a cocktail! Mango margaritas have always been a favorite of mine, although it’s not always easy to find one made with real ingredients, so I decided to create my own!
I really wanted to get this recipe up in time for Cinco De Mayo, so I ended up making these yesterday at 9 in the morning. Lemme tell ya, tequila for breakfast is definitely NOT my jam, but thankfully these margaritas are perfect to make in advance, just add the sparkling water when you’re ready to serve!
This Fresh Mango Lime Margarita is perfect to make for your Cinco De Mayo celebration – or really anytime!
Looking for another margarita recipe that’s perfect for summer! Check out my Peach Margaritas!
Enjoy this recipe for my Fresh Mango Lime Margaritas!
Fresh Mango Lime Margaritas
- 1 cup fresh chopped mango
- 4 ounces silver tequila (I used Patron)
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- honey, to taste (I didn't add any to mine as I personally loved the tart flavor)
- 4 ounces lime flavored sparkling water (I used La Croix)
- If desired, salt the rim of your glass. To do this, place the salt on a small plate and rub the rim of the glass with a lime wedge. Press the rim of the glass into the salt.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!