Mike and I are back with the ultimate dairy-free ice cream taste test for you!
This came in as one of the top taste tests that you wanted to see, so we dove right in. As many of you probably know, there are a zillion different dairy-free ice cream flavors out there, so in order to make this easier to judge, we stuck with vanilla for this round.
As always, we’re here to save you time and money! Some of these dairy-free ice creams were awesome, and some we’ll never, ever buy again, haha. If you don’t tolerate dairy, or are looking for great, dairy-free alternatives (or you just want pure entertainment), then this is definitely for you!
Here are the brands that we tested:
- Cado Frozen Dessert in Vanilla Bean
- 365 Whole Foods Almond Milk Frozen Dessert in Vanilla Bean
- So Delicious Oatmilk Creamy Vanilla Bean
- Trader Joe’s Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- Nada Moo Vanilla Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert
- Hakuna Banana Banilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- So Delicious Dairy-Free Very Vanilla Cashewmilk
- Oat-ly Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
Enjoy this Dairy-Free Ice Cream Taste Test!
Have you tried the winner or did we miss any of your favorite brands?
If you like what you see, then be sure to subscribe to our new channel.
& we’d so appreciate you sharing it with anyone who might be interested!