It’s officially football season! Annnnnd I don’t care. Haha 😉 Even though watching sports is not my fave, you can always find me supporting team snack! Finger foods are just the best, and these make the perfect snack for game day, or any day!
These little chicken wings have so much flavor, packed into the perfect bite! I love how easy these are to make, and they always come out super crispy. The jalapeño ranch dressing that I’ve made to go with these wings is so delicious, it really takes them to an entirely new level!
On another snacking note, I’m sending out an exclusive recipe in my newsletter next Monday that you don’t want to miss! The recipe will be for nachos made with my dairy-free nacho cheese and dairy-free sour cream, both which taste just like the original! The next time you’ll see these sauces will be when I release my eBook, but you won’t find the nacho recipe anywhere else! CLICK HERE to sign up for my newsletter!
Happy cooking! Go team snack!
Crispy Baked Chicken Wings & Jalapeño Ranch Dressing
For the Wings:
For the Jalapeno Ranch:
- 2/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 egg (preferably pasture-raised)
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced (or about 1 ½ teaspoons dried)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced (or about 1 ½ teaspoons dried)
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced (or about ¼ teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/4 cup jalapeños, seeds removed and minced (approximately 2)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Set wire racks inside 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Place the wings, skin side up, on the wire racks. Brush with the melted ghee and sprinkle with the sea salt, garlic powder and black pepper. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the wings are cooked through, and the skin is crispy.
- While the wings are cooking, let's make the jalapeño ranch! Place the avocado oil, egg, mustard powder and lemon juice in a tall container (I use a 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup). Place an immersion blender at the bottom and turn on. Once the mixture starts to blend together and become thick, move the immersion blender towards the top, until it is well blended, for about 30 seconds. Add the salt, dill, parsley, garlic and jalapeño to the container and blend once again, just until combined. That's it! **If you're using a regular blender or vitamix to make the aioli, click HERE for a link for instructions, then just add the sea salt, dill, parsley, garlic, and jalapeño.
- Dip the wings into the jalapeño ranch and ENJOY! The leftover jalapeño ranch will stay good in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!