If you follow me on social media, you’re probably well aware of my LOVE for anything that relates to tacos! I’ve been eating tacos or taco salads in various ways all summer long, and I have yet to ever get tired of them.
I was once again making tacos the other day and wanted a veggie side dish to go along with them – and I wanted something totally different than what I would normally make. That’s exactly how this recipe for my Cilantro Lime Roasted Cauliflower was born! This takes regular roasted cauliflower to a whole different level, bursting with so much fresh cilantro lime flavor!
I’ve served this Cilantro Lime Roasted Cauliflower on the side along with my tacos, and also on top of a taco salad. Both were insanely delicious! This would also be the perfect side dish for my Layered Taco Casserole!
Enjoy this recipe for my Cilantro Lime Roasted Cauliflower!
Cilantro Lime Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium cauliflower, stem removed and chopped into florets
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or ghee, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (approximately 2 limes)
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and toss the cauliflower florets with the avocado oil/ghee directly on the sheet. Season with sea salt and pepper. Roast for 30-40 minutes, tossing half way through, or until browned.
- Place the roasted cauliflower into a bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients. Season with sea salt & pepper to taste. ENJOY!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!
Leave a Reply