I know, I know, it’s Monday and a new Motivation Monday is nowhere to be found! Don’t worry, I promise I’ll be back soon with lots of new motivation posts for you, but for now I’m pouring all of my energy into finishing up my eBook! I have 33 of the most delicious and super easy sauces coming your way soon, and I can’t wait for you to see them!
This bark is SO GOOD, and crazy easy to make! The coconut butter drizzle makes it look extra fancy, and really, who doesn’t love fancy? This bark also makes the perfect gift for the holidays or easy Thanksgiving dessert, so make double batches and start handing it out! I was able to find unsweetened dried cranberries at Whole Foods, but feel free to use sweetened as well.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe! I’ll see you all soon with brand new posts!
Chocolate Almond Cranberry Bark
- Line a 9"x13" dish with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl (such as stainless steel) over a pan of simmering water.
- Once the chocolate and coconut oil have melted, add the chopped almonds and cranberries and mix well. Pour the chocolate mixture into the parchment lined dish and spread with a spatula. Place in your freezer to harden.
- Once the chocolate has cooled, use a spoon to drizzle the melted coconut butter over the top of the chocolate. Place in the fridge until completely set, at least 1 hour.
- Break the bark apart using a sharp knife. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!