I’ve recently become a HUGE fan of sheet-pan meals, as they’re incredibly easy to toss together, and you only need to wash one pan! Fewer dishes is always a win in my book! I make things even easier by tossing the veggies directly on my rimmed baking sheet, because again…fewer dishes. 😉 This Balsamic Chicken Sheet-Pan Dinner is my latest favorite meal that comes together in no time at all!
Although you can marinade the chicken in as little as 2 hours, I highly recommend marinating it for at least 12 hours, and up to 24! I’ll often let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight and then cook it up the following night. The longer the better!
If you’re feeding a crowd or love having leftovers on hand (I LOVE leftovers!), then feel free to double this recipe!
Enjoy this recipe for my Balsamic Chicken Sheet-Pan Dinner!
Balsamic Chicken Sheet-Pan Dinner
For the Marinade:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs (approximately 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon ghee, grass-fed butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 medium yam or sweet potato, cut into 1 inch pieces I used a Japanese yam)
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 4 ounces white mushrooms, stems trimmed
- Place all of the marinade ingredients into a Ziploc bag, or ceramic/glass bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Place the chicken into your refrigerator to marinade for at least 2 hours, and up to 24 hours (the longer, the better).
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Toss the vegetables along with the melted ghee/butter/coconut oil directly on a rimmed baking sheet. Place the marinated chicken on top of the vegetables.
- Roast the chicken and vegetables for 25-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are browned and the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!