Who doesn’t love meatballs? They’re so easy to throw together in a pinch, super convenient, and they make awesome leftovers! Doesn’t get much better than that! I absolutely love the flavors in this dish, and I hope you do too!
Serve this with my Cilantro Lime Cauliflower “Rice!” That’s what I did, and they’re the perfect match. Don’t skip the dipping sauce, it’s what takes this dish to the next level!
- 1 lb ground pork (preferably pastured/organic, you could also use turkey)
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 ½ tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 3 scallions, chopped, dark green ends discarded
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. First, let’s make the sauce, you want the flavors to have time to meld together. Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Meatball time! Mix all of the ingredients for the meatballs in a large, clean bowl. Shape the meat mixture into 1 1/2 “ balls. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Dip the meatballs in the sauce and enjoy!
Just Love Your Guts says
Delicious!!! Do you think these would work with beef? Or maybe not so much?
Mandy Fuillerat says
You beat me to the punch – I was going to ask the same thing. I wouldn’t see why not? The flavor profile looks simple yet delicious!
I didn’t even think of using beef, but I bet it would be delicious!
Well aren’t you just a genius, Heather! <3 I think it would totally work with beef! I lovvvvve my beef!
i love meatballs 😉 you know that 😉 i have a recipe for asian turkey burgers! these seem similar. i will love them,
Oooohhhh, I’m definitely going to have to try your burger recipe! YUM!! 🙂