Hi there! This 6-Minute Salmon video & recipe is an exclusive Invincible Inspiration member’s post, for those that have signed up to receive my BONUS content. See below for more information on this incredible membership program! Existing Invincible Inspiration members can ignore this message and go straight to the post!
When it comes to keeping meals simple, I’m all about easy proteins and delicious sauces. In this brand new cooking video, I’m showing you how to make my 6-minute salmon, which is extra DELICIOUS when topped with my Chipotle Aioli! My chipotle aioli is one of those sauces that I always have in my fridge, as it’s a total game changer when it comes to adding loads of flavor to your food!
This 6-minute salmon is a favorite in my house, as it helps to make eating real food the easiest ever. While I always cook my salmon using this method, I’ll often switch up what a serve it with. In this video I roasted up some crinkle cut sweet potato fries and sautéed shredded veggies, but you can just as easily serve this with any veggies/sides that you love. You can also totally switch up the flavor of this dish by adding my teriyaki sauce…SO GOOD.
Enjoy this video & well as the 6-minute salmon recipe below!
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- 2 salmon filets
- sea salt, pepper & garlic powder
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the ghee/coconut oil in a large cast iron pan over medium heat. Rinse the salmon under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Once the pan is hot, add the salmon to the pan, skin side down. Immediately cover the pan with a lid and let the salmon cook for 4-5 minutes, just until the top of the salmon is beginning to cook through. Remove the lid from the pan and add the remaining 1 tablespoon ghee/coconut oil to crisp the salmon skin. Cook for 1-2 more minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and firm to the touch.
- Serve with the veggies of your choice and top with my Chipotle Aioli . ENJOY!
🎧 Music provided by: DJ QUADS – Let’s Float Away 🎧
Soundcloud – https://SoundCloud.com/aka-DJ-quads
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you purchase something from one of my links, I will receive a small percentage, at no additional cost to you. I will only ever recommend products that I truly believe in, and that I use myself or find to be very valuable. Thanks for helping me to keep my blog up and running!
Leave a Reply